21 things that happened in 2021 (the Rotaready edition)
13 December 2021 - 1 min read
As 2021 comes to a close, we take a look back at what we’ve achieved this year. It may have been a bit of a whirlwind, but our business, customers and team have achieved some pretty great things 💙 On that note, here are 21 things that happened in 2021 (the Rotaready edition):
1. We featured in Capterra’s ‘Best Ease of Use – Employee Scheduling Software (2020)’ category
2. We turned six 🥳
3. Cost control got a whole lot better! Here’s how.
4. The first time the whole Rotaready team was reunited was on a boat 🚤
5. The Rotaready mobile app got a shiny new update
6. We introduced six new integrations, including… ResDiary, Eploy, pointOne
7. Document signatures, for legally compliant electronic signing, was introduced
8. We briefly stepped outside of hospitality, retail and leisure, to help Islington Council schedule volunteers for the borough’s vaccination programme. You can read the full story here
9. Craig and Jamie ran a marathon 🏃♀️
10. We supported our customers through lockdown and were on hand to help them get back on their Rotaready feet when things reopened
11. Our clients achieved some fantastic ROI results – 500% for Maray, 485% for Pizza Pilgrims, 607% for MJMK…the list goes on. Find our customer stories and more insights here.
12. We got our average support response time to less than five minutes
13. …and customer satisfaction to over 99%
14. We returned to in person events at The Restaurant Show, in partnership with Lightspeed
15. We interviewed three of our clients, Pizza Pilgrims, Hickory’s and The Hotel Folk, about the impact lockdown had on their businesses and how they adapted in order to not just survive, but thrive 💪🏼 You can read the interviews here
16. We hosted and recorded 12 brand new spotlight sessions for our clients
17. After a lot of rescheduling, Co-Founder Jamie finally got to marry his fiancé Carla 🤵🏼👰🏼
18. We moved to a new office in London Victoria station
19. After waiting so long for three months of uninterrupted trading we were able to reintroduce Rotaready Success Scores; allowing us to share insights, best practice, actionable insight 🎉
20. We added a host of new HR features, including employment records
21. We had a great Christmas party!
From all of us at Rotaready, we’d like to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
Share this post
6 ways to lift spirits this Blue Monday
With Christmas over, the weather miserable and motivation for new years resolutions dwindling (plus the fact it’s a Monday), the 17th of January is set to be the saddest day of the year. Or in other words, Blue Monday....